Saturday, May 8, 2010

are you there, graduation? it's me, margaret

hello, long lost friends! i am taking this day to emerge from the library and give my brain a break. i just took part in a 3-day, 3-final marathon test-taking session and am spent. now, a mere two finals stand between me and graduation. i have nothing terribly interesting to report, other than the search for a graduation dress continues; i am avoiding packing like its the plague; and am overall very resentful of the finals cloud i'm under.

sidebar: walking home from my exam last night at 9 pm (so glamorous, i know), i traipsed past cafe bernard and saw this kick-ass cruiser for sale for the bargain price of $350. how ferosh is this bike? i'm a big fan, obvs.
have a great weekend, peeps. hopefully i'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's a wicked sweet chromed out bike there. I'd say sell the hybrid and get in contact with that person. Just bought a new bike myself and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete