Tuesday, April 12, 2011

oh, the places you'll go!

before i begin, let me first apologize for the lack of human subjects that you actually might know or recognize in my posts (namely, me, marty, becky, etc). the heat has arrived and outdoor activities and restaurants such as the one featured in this post just aren't conducive to attractive picture taking. that said, i think the photographs in this particular instance might speak for themselves. on our way to strawberry fest, my friends amanda and rob and i stopped at middendorf's for lunch. we had some delicious, super-thin fried catfish, cornbread hushpuppies, stuffed crab, oysters and shrimp - and we got to enjoy it all on a deck on lake maurepas (and i got to dip my toes in the sand, even though it wasn't a real beach!).

3 comments:

  1. it's like a tropical little oasis! & cornbread hushpuppies sound heavenly.. can we go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, OBVS! but kenner comes first mkay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Middendorfs. I'm sure at some point I went when I was a kid but I've never been as an adult.

    ReplyDelete