Friday, December 3, 2010

holidays! they're here!

behold, an influx of photographs because i have been neglecting my blogging responsibilities for so long. honestly it's only because being an attorney doesn't leave me with much time or desire to sit in front of my computer and blog.

for the record, i do realize that was a shameless plug of my profession. oh well. it still shocks me sometimes, and as long as it does, i will have to repeat it aloud to make it true.

i kicked off this holiday season with one of my favorite events of the year: the 4th annual white family door county thanksgiving trip! it was, as expected, a weekend full of beers, board games, cheese curds (oh, wisconsin), hiking, and laziness. in other words, HEAVEN. my dad outfitted us with some of his homemade moonshine and we had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment